Buyers and Sellers receive a catered and personal service to guide them through every step of the transaction from beginning to end. For buyers and/or investors, this starts at our very first point of communication in understanding and listening to their needs to find the perfect home or investment opportunity…For sellers, a detailed marketing plan is designed with proven techniques/professional photography/valuable resources from RE/MAX the #1 Name in Real Estate that will allow the property to be advertised among multiple avenues and opportunity for buyers even outside of the country to see your home...because you never know where your buyer may come from!
Background: Born and raised in one of the city's well-known neighborhoods, Bloomfield, known as Pittsburgh's Little Italy. A graduate of Central Catholic High School, Mercyhurst University (Erie, PA), w/B.A. in Business Management. Over 15+ years of corporate business experience; w/skills in customer-service, information technology, and marketing has allowed me to incorporate these skills within my real estate business.
Industry Articles/News: Affordable Housing for Millennials Starting out of College - www.pointclickpgh.com
Designations/Certifications/Accomplishments & Volunteer Work:
• RE/MAX Executive Club Member
• Member of REALTORS Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh (RAMP)
• Member of National Association of REALTORS®
• National Association of REALTORS, Accredited Buyer's Representative, ABR®
• National Association of REALTORS, e-PRO®
• Zillow 5STAR Premier Agent
• American Heart Association, Volunteer Member
• Mercyhurst University, Athletic Hall of Fame Inductee – Baseball (2016)